Re: [IP] Need your comments about taking a physical for a new job

Personally, I'm opposed to medical testing/physicals/drug testing
for jobs that don't involve protecting lives (such as pilots, bus/taxi
drivers, etc).  And I won't take a job, not even a janitorial job, if they
put me through testing for *anything* but my qualifications for the
job.  They're not qualified to make any judgements about me based
on my medical/psychological/personality/IQ profile and I simply
won't play that game.

Just my opinion.