Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

--- Sherry Compton <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Today is my nine weeks mark.

When I was pregnant with my oldest son, the o.b. told
me that I was too young to be having a baby (I was 21,
and had been married for 1 yr.) and that I couldn't
possibly understand the risk that I was taking by
having a baby. He wanted me to end the pregnancy. Mind
you I found a new dr.
I was also given that weight talk when I was pregnant
with my youngest son (mind you I gained 64 pounds with
my oldest son, and had it all off by the time he was
three months old), I told him not to worry, he didn't
have to lose it.
If you don't like your dr. find a new one, there are
plenty out there and they are probably better.
Happy 9th week.
Have your husband take a picture of your belly every
week till you have the baby, so that you can share
your pregnancy with your son/daughter when there
older. You will be glad you did.

Do You Yahoo!?