[IP] yikes.....stress!

I just recieved a phone call from my endo's nurse.  My A1C was a 5.5 last
time, and now it is 7.  I am devistated.  I have been under so much stress
due to my eyes, that it is driving my bg's sky high.  I just upped my basal a
tenth of a unit and I am now testing 15 times a day.  I am just so sensitive,
I never know where my blood sugars may be at any given moment.  I am scared.

<A HREF="http://www.essentialsol.com">Aroma Verde</A>