Re: [IP] Re: Tired Cranky & Mad-1st HbA1C

In a message dated 10/25/00 1:43:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Got my first A1C
 result since pumping -Aug0700- and it was a fantastic 7.0.  wow. My A1C in
 July was  a super-fantastic 7.1.  wow. A whole .1 percentage point for all
 this insurance battling, carb counting, record keeping, trouble shooting,
 infusion set changing, reservoir filling, basal rate setting, high/low BG
 correcting, external device toting work I have done since August 07. >>

Ah, but just remember -- that 7.0 reflects setting basal rates, the extra
stress of learning a whole new delivery method, ups and downs because you
didn't have everything set yet and probably a host of other reasons that go
along with starting to pump. Yes, it's a bummer, but covers a period of time
when things weren't quite as fine-tuned as they will be for the next one.

Jan and Elvis