[IP] Re: Magnets

I had horrible pain in my knees from a exercise
related activity and found that the magnet relieved at
least 80% of the pain. If it is a placebo, as many
claim, or not it does the job.

As for the pump, I did read somewhere about it's
sensitivity to magnets but I'm not sure how far it
went. It would probably suffice to keep the pump on a
nightstand next to your bed. You could also call the
pump companies like MiniMed on this. The magnets would
effect the software and hardware of the pump, with
Minimed's pump it has a option to check that part of
the pump to make sure it is working properly. That
would be a safety net for you.

Do You Yahoo!?