[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #579

In a message dated 10/25/2000 3:46:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I got my pump in yesterday and I am really excited. I am hoping this will
 help my blood sugars under control. I feel like a truck ran over me almost
 always >>
Hi Susan, Congrats on getting your pump. Like me, I think after a few times,
you will love your soft serter. You are just nervous and tense. You will
learn very quickly, to relax and go with the flow. I don't feel any
difference between the short and long needle. Stick with it and you won't be
sorry. Joan