[IP] Re: the insertion site and sex - not a problem!

>i am so glad he's the ex.  does an insertion site REALLY GET IN THE WAY?

Not at this house! Seems that your ex is just looking for things to pick
at. Exes are Exes for a reason.  I've said it before and I will say it
again: having Shane be a steady 100 and ready to go anytime is a turn
on. Having him get shaky and need to stop for OJ in the middle is a turn
off. Having him high and grouchy is a turn off. Thinking about what
could happen to him in 10 years from horrible roller coaster BGs is a
turn off. In other words, pump=big turn ON! I rarely notice the pump,
whether he is connected or not, and when I do, it doesn't bother me. I
told Shane about this thread and his comment was that your ex must be
compensating for something... because this is a family list I will not
detail exactly what that something might be ;-)