Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

    Is "Dr Charm" the only game in town??? Sounds to me like you'd do better
finding an internist with first hand diabetes experience rather than deal
with this doc for the next 31 wks! Is his middle name "doom & gloom"?
Geez.....Sounds like you need a "Calgon take me away" moment!! Candles,
incense, a luxuriating warm bath & water balloons to toss at a caricature of
"Dr Charm"!!!
   Hope you're feeling better & that the IP pregnancy-pros can offer you lots
of practical advice too1
Regards, Renee (pump mom to Melissa)