[IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

Today is my nine weeks mark.  I looked in the book to see how developed the baby is.  It's really starting to look like a baby, just
really small.  I went to the dietician that the obstetrician wanted me to see yesterday, then on to my endo.  Neither one was a good
time.  The dietician didn't seem to understand that I do know what carbs are.  I even explained to her that I am diabetic and carb count
for my insulin pump, but she just looked confused and went on to explain again.  I gave up.
I measured my 3/4 cup of cheerios today, so I did my part.
My endo, Doctor Charm, was worse.  He made several remarks about how if a woman loses a baby, maybe that was for the best because
something was already wrong.  I get the feeling he already thinks I'm doomed.  He finished up by reminding me that I don't want to get "as
big as this building" so I needed to watch my weight.
Between his charming, helpful advice, being tired anyway, and being stressed out and hating my job, I'm not a very happy camper today.
And my bg this morning was a little high for no reason. I'm doing the best I can, and I just hope it's good enough.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Tired, cranky, and mad