[IP] Re: Anxious Susan Bailey doing her prelims on the MM508

I've been on the pump a month and your experience replicates mine.  I've had
no pain with needle insertion with either the sof-set (the inserter is a
great help here) or the silhouette.  Do 1-2 more inserts.  I think you'll
learn you having nothing to fear.  Good luck and good for you for joining
pumpers.  Great listserve.  Jill Tiffany