Re: [IP] camping: susan

Yes, I have considered letting him run high -- problem is you never know what
it will take for that with him.  Sometimes, he goes to bed at 100 and gets up
next am at 300 or he can go to bed at 300 and get up at 50!  ---same insulin
- same snack!  For this reason, I generally do a night check and make sure
things are going safely -- I will not give insulin during the night unless he
is over 300 and has been high all day I
mostly ck to make sure he isn't too low.
Thanks for the tip though.