Re: [IP] Stress & Blood sugar..

Stress does it to me too. Since I'm a pastor, Sundays
mornings are the worst time. At first I couldn't
figure out how I could start out at 6:00 am at 85 and
end up at noon with 220, and not have eaten nary a
donut, pastry, cookie, muffin or whatever my ladies
have wandering around. Any other day of the week and I
would have just coasted fine. Finally, I asked my endo
and she said, "Stress"--whether its good stress or bad
stress. So now about mid-morning I test and add a bit
more insulin to the old system and I haven't passed
out in the pulpit yet (though some have fallen
asleep).

Shawn

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION