[IP] supplied for sale

So sorry to hear about your loss, but that is wonderful you want to help
someone else...can I suggest you donate the whole lot to the local JDF
organization...Check with your accountant, but I think then you can take the
full value of the supplies as a tax deduction next year, AND help someone, as
JDF will make sure they get to someone who NEEDS them, rather than someone
who just wants to snap up a deal on some cheap supplies...

I am not trying to be rude or insensitive, I just want your gift to be put to
the best use for your husband's memory!