No Subject

I have constant problems with eczema. Is this consistent with other
diabetics? I use Eucerin lotion severe dry skin treatment. Eucerin original
formula does not work as well. It usually clears it up within a couple days.
When using the Eucerin lotion every day I tend to avoid patches. It
normally doesn't itch.

Yes diabetics have dry skin and itchy scratchy skin. There is a non Rx
lotion called Sarna that is great in that it relieves the itching. My
dermatologist says My showers are too long and too hot. I never had any
sucess with eucerin original Lac Hydrin 12% Creme can also be used b4 the
Sarna. It requires a prescription but it moisturizes very well. I tried
cooler  shorter showers but was not impressed. Eczema always itches. do you
have asthma too?, it goes along with the eczema, I loved when the
dermatologists sat at the physician's table at the hospital coffee shop
along with the allergists. I always learned more there than in medical
school clinic.
A Bender, M. D.