You all know the nerve endings that sense the 'prick' of the needle are ONLY
in the layer of skin. Few if any are in the fatty tissue below.

It really wouldn't hurt if we didn't "psyche" out over the sizes and such.
JUST DO IT! as NIKE says, and it's done.  Then you pull the needle part out,
only leaving the pliable bit of plastic tubing inside your skin.

You need to let the Nighttime insulin go. do as they say and you'll be fine.
Just look at it that it'll be one of the last real highs you will have and
instead, "psyche" yourself up for better bg levels in the future.

You GO girlfriend.
Jenny Sutherland