I got my pump in yesterday and I am really excited. I am hoping this will
help my blood sugars under control. I feel like a truck ran over me almost
I have used all of my vacation and personal days since I was diagnosed last
October (most on Dr. appt's.) and I still have until March before I get
I start on the 31st (of all days). I did get a little worried when they told
me not to take my nighttime and morning doses of UL. I tend to run high in
the morning (180-360). It would have been really nice if those darned orals
had been a little more potent :).
I took everything out of the box and was a little overwhelmed. My insurance
was nice enough to cover everything 100%. Included in the box was 90 days
worth of supplies.
Is this the norm.?
During my survey of everything I was ok until I got to the needle on the
soft-serter. I think that is the correct name. It looks a bit long. I just
hate needles. Imagine that, an idd afraid of needles. It took me over an hour
to do my first injection with a short needle and that is all I have used.
Does that longer needle hurt?
By the way I chose the MM508.

Susan Bailey