Major Medical pays the whole thing.  I don't like charging over $300.00
waiting for the insurance company to pay.  They are getting better about
paying on time.  At least if it was covered under prescription, we would
only have to pay her $2 -$10.00 and wouldn't have to worry about  whether
they were going to get the payment in on time before he has to get more.

If ANY diabetes supplies are covered such as