[IP] Tip for digest readers

I don't like to read the digests on the computer, I'd rather print them out,
[to read them in bed etc.], but they would be apprx. 20 pages per digest,
[multiple that 2 X day], so I came up with an idea, I [paste them into
Microsoft word version 2000 [I use the paste special option to paste as
unformatted text], & when printing there is an option in the print dialog,
to print multiple pages per sheet, so I set it to print 4 pages on one
sheet, [yes I can read small letters].
I also set the paragraph settings to single line spacing, no spaces before &
after paragraph's, I set the font to size 11, 0.5 margins, now I have about
4-5 pages per digest.
I have to get to work now to print out about 30 digests from the holiday
time that I didn't use my computer.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Co-Executive Director
Jewish Diabetes Association