Re: [IP] Insertion sights and sex---- NO problem ;0)

Wendy Cappella wrote:
> I've only been hooked up since Friday, but personally we (me & hubby) didn't
> have any problems at all...just disconnected like you said, I use the Sils
> and it isn't that big of a deal.  I don't think he noticed it at all to tell
> you the truth.

Are you willing to hear the answer of asking about him noticing the set?
(not saying he will respond one way or the other)

Though not directly related, I remember a husband of many years saying
to his wife that he was unwilling to give glucagon because "I don't want
to hurt you!"... This was the first time he was even aware of the
thought. With anyone else something like that was not a problem (police
officer) and "the fire station was a block away"...

> IF you are worried about the physical part...think about it... little kids
> on pumps do all kinds of kid-type stuff.. jump, play, wrestle, roll around..
> etc, etc.. I haven't heard all that many complaints about them falling out
> or getting loose so I wouldn't worry about that aspect of it either.

And the kids don't really worry about pulling it out... Can we say the
same about the parents?
> Wendy

Jim S.