Re: [IP] Stress & Blood sugar..

Definitely sounds like it's the stress. You may want
to talk with your health care profession about giving
a increased temporary basal rate during those
stressful working hours.

Another option is to maybe think about working from
home, or starting your own business where you have a
more comfortable setting.