Re: [IP] painful sites-help!

Leeann, you don't sound average sized to me! No offence, I'm just jealous.
You sound pretty skinny. Where are you injecting? Stomach? Do you have any
fat at all. I am 5'2'' and weigh 114, but I have a lot of fat in my abdomen
so I have always injected and inserted there. Sometimes when I bump the site
or rub it when getting into the car it might hurt, but not for long.  Good
               Sue (dalgal)