[IP] Insertion sights and sex---- NO problem ;0)

I've only been hooked up since Friday, but personally we (me & hubby) didn't
have any problems at all...just disconnected like you said, I use the Sils
and it isn't that big of a deal.  I don't think he noticed it at all to tell
you the truth.
IF you are worried about the physical part...think about it... little kids
on pumps do all kinds of kid-type stuff.. jump, play, wrestle, roll around..
etc, etc.. I haven't heard all that many complaints about them falling out
or getting loose so I wouldn't worry about that aspect of it either.