RE: [IP] EDUCATING THE PUBLIC-TOMORROW!!

My real reason for the pump as a type II is the usual:  to many hypos,
schedule not flexible enough with MDI, tied to the clock and no "life".  The
benefit as I see it in my case is flexibility, better overall glucose
levels, feel better, NO HYPOS, did I say NO HYPOS, and the list goes on. My
recommendation is if you need to start insulin, get on the pump ASAP.

Vern Catron
www.jacksonville.net/~vcatron