[IP] EDUCATING THE PUBLIC-TOMORROW!!

Thanks Mel for asking that question.  As my first task as a pump trainer I
will be manning (womanning) a booth at a Diabetes Fair in Lumberton, NC on
Nov. 4th.  Most of those attending will be Type 2 and I would like to get
some info from those on the list that are pumping T2's.  Like:

What you see as your best benefit of pumping as a T2?
 Are there any considerations for those on pills and pump that need to be
noted?

Or any other info that may benefit a T2 considering pump therapy.

Thanks
Sheila