[IP] Stress & Blood sugar..

I recently found out that I am getting 'laid-off' on November 1st and  I am
pretty stressed-out about the whole thing.  But here's my real problem, my
blood sugars seem to do alright while I'm at home.  However, as soon as it
hits 9:00am and I get to work, it seems like my blood sugars have been
dramatically rising until about an hour after I get home from work (around
6:00) and then they seem to get back to normal.  Does this seem like it
could be stress related or does it point to my basal rates (which have been
raised a half a unit since Friday with no help!)  Should I keep raising
them?  Thanks for your help.

Wendy Cappella