Re: [IP] Insurance

<I called my insurance company and was told immediately that my pump was
covered under my home owner's policy.  I asked specifically if it was stolen
from a gym locker would it be covered and was told that no matter where it
was stolen from, it was covered.  Call your insurance company and find

That is the problem I don't want to just call and ask about the insulin pump
as it is then obvious that I have diabetes. My car insurance is with the
same company and I don't want my rate to increase. Has anybody had their car
insurance rate increased because of Diabetes even if you did not have an
accident or tickets?