[IP] D H-tron Pump supplies for sale

Hi,  I don't know if I am allowed to do this but, my husband, at age 35,
passed away in April of acute pancreatitis.  Leaving me and 2 kids behind.
He had been a diabetic for many year and on a pump for about 6 years.  We
lived in SC when it was prescribed and he loved it.  I have many supplies for
this pump if anyone is interested; tenders, plastic cartridges, and
batteries.  What money I get from these sales, I am going to donate to the
Diabetes Association.  Maybe it will help research so this won't happen to
someone else.  If you are interested, please e-mail me at   email @ redacted
  Thank you.