Re: [IP] painful sites-help!

        I too have this happen to me at times and I have been on the pump for
almost 3 years.  It has never bothered me to the extent as you have
described.  You might want to give those areas that bother you a rest and try
new ones.  I will say that this does not happen to me every time.....just
every now and then say if I turn a certain way or bend a certain way.  The
pain usually goes away after a few minutes.  If it does not then I change the
site.  Usually I will find that the site it bent.  I too am like you and
would not be on the pump if it were not for the sofserter.  That is one of
the best inventions ever!  I hope you can find something that works for you.
Good luck