Re: [IP] vacation supplies - 2 sets of extra batteries

Hi Ellen,

I'm from Michigan - did a similar thing- thought I packed everything when I
went to Florida to visit my friend-at 1:00 a.m. my Disetronic alarm went off
03-knew I had some time-however mentioned it to my husband on the phone that
night and unbenounced to me he panicked and sent new batteries through his
place of employment to the tune of $250.00!!!!!!!! Didn't complain because I
know he meant well-and to have support when your D means a lot didn't want
to jeapordise that - but what an expensive way to learn a lesson-story of my
life :o)  Carol T.