[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #576

In a message dated 10/23/00 8:08:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<can the insurance company increase the rate of our car insurance because I
 have diabetes?  >>

If you get answers to this one via private e-mail, please share.  I too have
questions about insuring the pump and the implications of driving.  In Maine,
I was "registered" as a diabetic when I got my last license renewal (they
lump it into a variety of chronic diseases).  I'm super careful about
checking BS before driving and have never had an accident but I do wonder
what will happen if I get into even a fender-bender.  Jill Tiffany