[IP] vacation supplies - 2 sets of extra batteries

We were out of town this weekend.  Distetronic HTronV100 Pump alarmed - out
of insulin (love my son - wish he would warn me :-)).  Changed the cartridge,
got an 03 error.  Put in the new 03, got an 02 error.  Put in the new 02 and
got an 07 error.  Turns out that set of batteries was dead even though I took
them straight out of the package and they were dated Jan 2001.  I tried them
in the backup pump as well and it barely displayed the screen. Thankfully I
brought a second set of batteries from a different sheet and the first pump
worked fine.  Also tried that second set in the backup pump just in case, and
they worked fine there too.

I should have set the basals in the backup pump before leaving on the trip!!!
 Also should have written down the latest basals...thought I had them ,
turned out it was an old sheet in the emergency kit.  *sigh* I should know

Striving to be perfect *HAHAHAHAHAHA*