Re: [IP] Endo

As much as I hate to say it some endos are not up to date on the
latest treatments.  They think pumps are not necessary or that it
would be terrible to be attached all the time.  One endo told me
diabetics under poor control were caused by cheating on ones diet or
not taking insulin properly. I'm not saying that these are not
legitimate resons for poor control but they certainly arn't the only
ones. I have had endos try to tell me my morning bg was 300 because I
must not have taken my shot. Endos like this I avoid and refuse to
see. This disease is hard enough without having to worry  your doctor
has no clue whats going on.

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com