Yes I go to that group.  and yes Dr R can be an ass also.  But, if you
just give it back to him like you get , he changes his tune.  Dr Reese is
a very pleasant person and seems to know his stuff also.  H e has filled
in for Dr R a couple of times for me.  Dr R has never expressed his
opposition to the pump to me but he is taking his time on the paper work
for mine.  How ever, that may be due to his nurse who has had some family
problems and is out a great deal.  Ok another option for you could be
John DeGroote in Pascagoula.  At one time he taught at South and was at
Tulaine in N.O. I went to him many years until I moved to Mobile and grew
tired of driving back and forth, had to go about every two weeks for
unrelated problem.  He getting old though I am surprised he isn't
Good luck