Re: [IP] New pump and confused

>I too wonder how you got connected with a pump without formal training. I
>would call the pump manufacturer for information about pump training! Good
>    Jan

I'm yet another who is going it alone w/o any medical support.  We are out
there.  After five years of fighting docs for a pump I'm going it w/o any
of them.  As in most chronic diseases; we have ot take charge and operate
outside of the system if needs be.  I don't know about the other guy but
for me even the closest pump trainer is 1,000 miles away!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!