Tomorrow night, I will be joining with a MM team to talk to diabetics who
are considering pump therapy.  I am sure that they will have a million
questions for me and the other pumpers regarding pump therapy v.s. MDI and
living with the pump.  I was wondering if anyone can share with me any info
that you feel will help me explain this wonderful little device to these
people.  I am sure that they will be asking the usual questions...does it
hurt?, what about the shower? what about sleeping?  I can answer these
questions from my own experience but I thought that the group might be able
to help me with creative ideas or answers.  There will be individuals there
of all ages.  Any info will be appreciated!!

Mel and pumpy