I am in the process of having to order new pump supplies for my MM.  I am
trying to see who will give me the best deal.  So far I think that the
50/fifty pharmacy will let me pay just my prescription price ($10) for my
supplies.  If that is the case, I will be using them.
My question is, they only have the sof-sets for the MM.  I have always used
sof-sets, only used a sil one time.  But I wanted to order a box of sils.
Does Disetronic sell anything that is basically the same thing as the MM
Also, does anyone know of a place where I might get a better deal as I am
going to have to order pump supplies AND test strips and I usually order 3
months supply at one time.  I called my insurance company and the told me to
go to WALMART (they also thought that my pump was disposable!) So they are
no help!  MM offered me a free pump case with 3 boxes of supplies but I
would rather go with whomever I can get a better deal with.

Thanks for your help
Mel and pumpy