Re: [IP] pump died! Need help! ASAP

            I think you are right you don't need to take NPH if you are
getting back on the pump in a days time because it stays in your system to
long. I don't Know what kind of insulin velosulin is but if it is like
humalog for a day or so you can bolus the same amount you would on the pump
just check fsbs more foten and correct any highs asap.
but if it is going to be long than one day yoyr Dr. is right.