Re: [IP] Re: Diagnostic tests and no food allowed

There is NOTHING you can mix the solution with that will make it tolerable,
so just use water (keep it in the fridge, because cold seems to make it a
little less awful) --at least you don't have to worry about adjusting for all
the sugar in juice.

I set my basals back a little, let myself run a bit high, and checked often.
Mke sure tho that the GI doc has some clue what is going on and check your bs
right before the procedure begins.  It will only take about 1/2 an hour, so
if you are ok going in, you shouldn't have any problems.  Good luck!