Re: [IP] Re: Insurance for Insulin Pump

A couple years ago I asked my State Farm agent about
separate insurance for my insulin pump, and the price
I was quoted was pretty high. But as we did a bit more
digging, its covered under my homeowner's insurance.
The scenario I'm most concerned about is when I take
it off and lock it up at the health club. I had my
locker broken into several years ago, pre-pump days,
two guys had a great set up. They waited until late
Friday afternoons, one was the look-out while the
other had bolt cutters and snapped off locks. Then
they'd take the credit cards and cash and use the
credit cards. Some credit card companies only have
numbers which are answered 8 am to 5 pm, and therefore
the cards couldn't be cancelled until Monday morning.
But now I have a padlock which is bolt-cutter-proof!
Just a bit of information and a small warning!

Shawn

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION

=====