[IP] Type 2's

While it is true that when you take away our insulin, a Type 1 would have
problems faster than a Type 2, I don't believe it helps any of us to "fight"
about who is worse off.  I am new to pumping.  I started in July of this
year.  As a Type 2, I was told for years that I would never get a pump.  I
fought and fought and my dream is a reality.  While it's true that pumping
takes even more time and management than my regular shots did, I can't even
begin to count my blessings.  I feel like I have a new life.  If there are
other type 2's out there that are still being told that pumps are only for
type 1's, keep up the good fight.  Contact the pump companies.  I believe I
have a pump because of the compelling letter that Minimed wrote on my behalf
to my insurance company.  Don't give up!!!  Barbara