Oh What I could tell You about that group! I had been going to that group 16
yrs. when my brother passed away with diabetes, DR Ross was so upset bec. no
one thought to call him that night, Dr. Ross was treating my whole family and
my mom's side as well. He started being and ass to us all and most of us have
left him! DR Ross doesn't believe in the  pump anyway. Michael is ok and yes
Steve is an assswhole.Dr Reese is supposed to be Good but I don't know him.
Anyway Ross Does Care about his Pt's though and when he's not mad with you
will give you best of care! DR Ross and I go way back! So does he treat you
well? has he changed?