[IP] totally did not love this

did NOT mean to spark a war on which diabetes was worse for god's sake
people!!!  THE POINT of the article was that it had fairly acfurate
information about TYPE 1...calling it out as DIFFERENT from Type 2, which is
exposure it usually does not get.

I PERSONALLY think they ought to NOT be called Type 1 and type 2.  why not
call one diabetes...and one SOMETHING ELSE..they are two DIFFERENT diseases.

can we end the little war before some one's FEELINGS get hurt??