RE: [IP] Re: Diagnostic tests and no food allowed

I have always been told when going in for outpatient procedures/surgery that
it's better to have high blood sugars than too low. In a situation like
that, it's easier to deal with a high than a low.

Lea I
"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us."
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

SNIP...I will be having a colonoscopy (routine) and will not be able to eat
or drink overnite and until it is completed mid morning. My basals are not
perfect and I am not sure if I will be able to hold a safe bg number for
that long. ...SNIP