[IP] Re: Help Diabetes and Car Insurance

I live in MD and my insurance agent knows about my diabetes (because he
tried to sell me a very expensive, we'll cover anyone life insurance
policy!) and I don't pay anything above normal rates.  As for insuring the
pump, I really never thought about that but it really sounds logical.  If
anyone else has done this I'd be interested in knowing as well.  It seems to
me that if stolen the insurance company probably would not cover it again.

Debi C.