[IP] Re: Diagnostic tests and no food allowed

A few weeks ago I posted asking for suggestions from anyone who has undergone
diagnostic tests requiring no food or drink from midnight until AM procedure
is completed. No responses as of yet. I will be having a colonoscopy
(routine) and will not be able to eat or drink overnite and until it is
completed mid morning. My basals are not perfect and I am not sure if I will
be able to hold a safe bg number for that long. My CDE/pump trainer (who has
more experience with pumping than by physician) said glucose tabs are usually
ok. Any suggestions on this? or something good (other than the recommended
juice) to mix the solution necessary for emptying the lower digestive tract?
Somebody on the list must have had this or something like it  done - please
help. Thanks, Brynn