[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #575

In a message dated 10/23/2000 9:15:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Kandi Bradley <email @ redacted>
 We have an 11 year old son who would like to begin pumping.  We have read  >>

You have a very smart 11 yr. old!  If you read the posts here you will only
see glowing reports of the pump, no matter which brand you choose. Ive only
been on the pump for two and i/2 nonths, but I knew by the end of the first
week that I made the right decision. You will also read here that every
pumper will say how sorry they are that they didnt go on the pump years ago,
Including me. Talk to your son's dr. He should be a big help. And when you
have questions, this is the best place to be. All pumpers want to help you.
Good luck. Joan