Re: [IP] Help! Diabetes and car insurance

email @ redacted writes:

<< I want to contact our insurance guy about insuring
 the pump  >>

That's an interesting issue.  Does anyone else have their pump insured?  My
14 year old son is taking a swimming class next semester and I'm worried
about someone stealing his pump and was wondering if the insurance company
would insure it.  I'm also worried about bringing up the fact that he has
diabetes because of the car insurance factor (in a couple years).