[IP] Help! Diabetes and car insurance

Can the insurance company increase the rate of our car insurance because I
have diabetes? We've had insurance with them for 8 years and I've never had
an accident or a ticket.

It has not happened, but I want to contact our insurance guy about insuring
the pump and don't want them to find out I have diabetes if this would be a
factor. Maybe I should just insure the pump elsewhere.

Please respond to email @ redacted if you know anything about it as I
get the digest and it takes a while for it to arrive.