[IP] Miss America CHAT

Sat. nite, Mimi and I attended the SCV Diabetes Society annual fund
raiser. I had the opportunity to chat briefly with Nicole Johnson
(our pumping Miss America), and this morning received a nice note
from her. She would be more than happy to be a guest host for more of
our on-line chats -- your job is to provide the topics of interest.

If you would EMAIL ME PRIVATELY with your ideas, I'd appreciate your
input. Pumpers old and young, moms and dads, what would you like to
chat about with Nicole??