Re: [IP] Request

Natalie,
      I'm not sure how to do it in netscape & other programs ( I can check
on them if you like) but in most all mail program you CAN CHANGE the TYPE
setting. In Outlook   Click On  1. Veiw then  2.Fonts then  3. Largest.
You can also do this in IE to get BIGGER type size in chat or to see

                 REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                             Rodney

>A few people are sending messages in a very tiny type-face.

>Would it be possible to alter your settings to a larger type? It's
>really hard for some of us to read!
>
>Thanks,

> Natalie A. Sera, with all her ducks in a row!
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted